Sunday, June 5, 2011

Yesterday was Jazzy's day off so I totally milked the fact that he could see me every minute of the day.
I waited in B&N, reading, writing, shopped at Bath and Body works for a while before he finished up his review session for school and came to get me for lunch.

We ate at my sister's restaurant with her man which was very cute. Love double dating with them; always have a fantastic time.

Jazzy and I went to the mall. Haven't had the pleasure of going there in forever and it was even better because he was with me. I got three peruvian bracelets (that art class changed me forever) and we looked around for perfume, cologne, shoes, hats, and lotion. Decided to head downtown for the perfume and cologne since it's so much cheaper. He got my old favorite for guys, Lacoste Essential and I got my old summer favorite, Escada Magnetism. Really though, those are not our scents but they still smell great. I got myself a new purse and we finished the day and into the night at my house with a movie.

Really I hate doing a "play-by-play" of my days. Reeks of unoriginality but, it was such a relaxing, fun, gorgeous time with Jazzy and that deserves so many more words that I don't have at the moment. I'm beyond blessed to have him.

To make up for my "unoriginality" I will write some reviews on the lotion I bought and the perfume and maybe the cologne later.

Starting on "hell" week tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Yours till summers aren't this damn good,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment