Friday, June 3, 2011

I suppose I started my day off right. 80's music playlist challenge.

But I know I ended yesterday terribly wrong. Argument with the boy.
I hate fighting with him but I hate the fact that he never calls me back more. That he doesn't show how much he loves with me over the top actions and all that. He just isn't that type of guy and I knew that coming into this. I honestly don't need all that attention but I wish he could show me that I'm his world more than every once in a while. I know that he shows it to me in the smallest ways but... oh fooey. I'm the worst, aren't I?

I know how much it would hurt me for him to want me to be different (which he's never done). So I just need to work on being more patient and understanding about how he chooses to communicate his love to me. Because losing him over something like this isn't an option.

I finished up my minimester today. The really hard work starts this coming Monday, whoop de doo. A&P I with lab and Computer Info Systems. I know I can handle it. Just have to keep moving forward and hope everything turns out as it should.


I just wonder how much say I really have into shaping my own path... I'll save that for another post.

Yours till there are no more paths to trail,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment